First Day Hike-Eveline State Recreation Area
Alpine Meadow Drive
Alaska State Parks
- Meeting Location: Eveline State Recreation Area parking area
- Details: There will be a seperate guided snowshoe hike and ski on the Eveline trails maintained by the Kachemak Nordic Ski Club. Bring skis or snowshoes. The Friends of Kachemak Bay State Park will provide snacks and hot drinks.
- Directions: Take East End Road for 13.8 miles past the McNeil Canyon School, take a left onto Meadow Drive and go .3 miles to the trailhead parking lot.
- There is a suggested donation of $5.
- Minimum age for children: no minimum age
- Restrictions: please leave pets at home
Cancellation Information: 235-7042 State Park Office