Have an Account?
- Log in to your Public Lands Every Day account (note to grantees/applicants: you cannot log in using the same username and password as your grant applications. You must create a new account to register Every Day events.)
- After you're logged in, you can register your Every Day event.
- Note: You cannot use the same log in username and password for National Public Lands Day on this site. You will need to create a new account. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Forgot your password? Click here to reset your password.
New to Public Lands Every Day?
- Create an account (you must create an account to register an Every Day event)
After creating an account, an email will be sent verifying your address. Once you have received that confirmation, you may log in and register your Every Day events.
Already logged In?
- Register a site (you must be logged in for this link to work)
- Note: You cannot view your site until it is reviewed and published by the Public Lands Every Day team. Once your event is published, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to your site. You may edit this post at any time.
- Questions? Email us at: email@example.com